A box of 7 chocolates full of freshness for the summer!
LIMITED EDITION! Only available from June, 1st to August, 31st
Warning: Last items in stock!
This box contains a special selection of 7 chocolates dedicated to summer:
- C.B.S.® - The famous C.B.S.® salted butter caramel coated with dark chocolate
- Mauritius - Gianduja with Dark Muscovado (brown sugar from Mauritius)
- Louison Passion - Passion fruit caramel coated with dark chocolate
- Baies roses - Ganache with pink berry infusion
- Varadero - Praliné à l’ancienne with grated coconut
- Carvi - a two-level chocolate: a caraway praliné with French almonds and hazelnuts from Piedmont and a dark ganache
- Poivre Fraise - Ganache with black pepper infusion on a fresh fruit paste
Net weight: 50g
Taste our chocolates as quickly as possible after their purchase: the quicker they are consumed after making, the more unctuous and fondant.
Beware! Preservation: 3 weeks
Chocolates are fragile... Don’t wait to enjoy them, they won’t last for ever! Avoid temperature variation. The ideal for preservation is between 14° and 18°C, and between 20° and 22°C for tasting. Remove them from any heat source and humidity. Never put in a fridge - the cold and the odours are damaging...
Ingredients: dark chocolate (cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: SOJA lecithin, natural vanilla extract), sugar, CREAM, Almonds, milk chocolate (sugar, powdered milk, cocoa butter, cocoa beans, emulsifier: soya lecithin), glucose syrup, whole cane sugar Dark Muscovado, coconut, BUTTER, lemon, hazelnuts, fruit puree (passion fruit, raspberry, sugar), cocoa butter, sweetener: sorbitol, MILK, strawberry, invert sugar, LACTOSE monohydrate, NUT, water, crêpes dentelle 23% (WHEAT flour, sugar, anhydrous MILK fat, MILK sugar, MILK protein, salt, malt extract (BARLEY), raising agent: sodium hydrogen carbonate), cocoa, gelling agent: pectin, salt, cinnamon, lemon juice, pepper, acidifier: citric acid.
Nutritional Information per 100g
|Energy||Fat||of which saturates||Glucides||of which sugars||Proteins||Salt|
|2149 Kj / 515 Kcal||34 g||19 g||44 g||39 g||5,7 g||0,25 g|